Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By snacky1
  • 2 Post By robdos
  • 1 Post By shadavis08
  1.    #1  
    The touch of my hp veer does not work after a failed update!using the method of herrie82
  2. #2  
    have you tried re-doctoring?

    you may have to go back to the previous dr. Or maybe it just needs a cold boot.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

    My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    have you tried re-doctoring?

    you may have to go back to the previous dr. Or maybe it just needs a cold boot.
    Try relive with webos doctor and i start but nothing to touch or if somebody knows how to put it into developer mode without using the touchpad is also appreciated!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    have you tried re-doctoring?

    you may have to go back to the previous dr. Or maybe it just needs a cold boot.
    Or as the start in cold weather? And what good would it?
    Cantaffordit likes this.
  5. robdos's Avatar
    Posts
    199 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    #5  
    Hold down the power button, flick the ringer switch back and forth a few times, your phone will re-boot.

    As it boots hold the volume up and it will reboot into recovery mode. You can then run the doctor of you choice.
  6. #6  
    ha ha ha ha he said why what good would it do to re-boot in the cold !! Lol sorry but it was funny !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Cantaffordit likes this.
  7.    #7  
    I am sorry it is so to write use a translator, i spoke only spanish! And to read the forums use the translator of google.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by snacky1 View Post
    I am sorry it is so to write use a translator, i spoke only spanish! And to read the forums use the translator of google.
    The translate program is working well ... at least we can understand your intended meaning
  9.    #9  
    Already settled but i am now a problem arose i would not recognize the quick install and already i collected general anointing of the team!
  10. #10  
    I believe you are saying that you have already contacted the developer of webOS Quick Install about the issue. I hope you are able to get your problem fixed!
  11. robdos's Avatar
    Posts
    199 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by snacky1 View Post
    Already settled but i am now a problem arose i would not recognize the quick install and already i collected general anointing of the team!
    Not sure which tanslation site you are using, but I find google translate a little better!

    I had trouble connecting after a doctor, have you re-booted your machine?
  12.    #12  
    E l celular arranco pero no lo puedo conectar al quick install, tampoco al doctor, y eso que le di resetie de nuevo por el mismo celular.
  13. robdos's Avatar
    Posts
    199 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    #13  
    Si pones tu celular en 'recovery mode' y lo arrancas, veras un simbol de USB blanco. Si veras este simbol, el doctor conectara sin ningun problema
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by robdos View Post
    Si pones tu celular en 'recovery mode' y lo arrancas, veras un simbol de USB blanco. Si veras este simbol, el doctor conectara sin ningun problema
    No sirve lo pongo en modo recovery pero no lo reconocel el doctor!

Posting Permissions