Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Well randomly I grabbed my veer to see a notification saying there was a new update to 2.1.2. I was a little confused, because I thought I was already on 2.1.2 (I was), so I clicked update and it threw an error at me after it restarted... Does this mean there's a possibility of 2.2.3/2.2.4 soon? Or just a bug?

I had this as well, just as other people in the past month or 2. Not sure what the update does? Maybe it updates the Google Maps to HP/Bing Maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I had this as well, just as other people in the past month or 2. Not sure what the update does? Maybe it updates the Google Maps to HP/Bing Maps?
    Seems to be a bug. For me, it replaced the HP Maps in the Launcher with the non-functional Google Maps. HP Maps was only partially uninstalled - it shows up on the "Other" tab of Software Manager with no name or icon and trying to delete it doesn't work. The App Catalog thinks it's still installed, though, so it only offers to launch it rather than download or update. Launching it brings up Google Maps.

Anyone have any suggested fixes?