1.    #1  
    I got NIB veer from amazon, unlocked it via dogberts method, made a palm profile and sent it to Beirut for my sister to use.

When she sends text messages to an international number (both with and without international dialing codes added) she gets an error "message length is too long" no matter the actual length of the message.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Perhaps try another SIM?
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    I got NIB veer from amazon, unlocked it via dogberts method, made a palm profile and sent it to Beirut for my sister to use.

When she sends text messages to an international number (both with and without international dialing codes added) she gets an error "message length is too long" no matter the actual length of the message.

Any ideas?
    i have this same issue. Did you get it resolved?
    did anyone solved it ???
    This might be due to something in carrierdb.json where the maximum length for SMS is specified....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Possibly need manual MMS APN settings (Phone app Preferences, Edit Network Settings)? Wouldn't know what they should be though. Have to find settings for her carrier.
    Seems it is a problem with the Nation Code on non North American phone numbers???

Huge Bug,Experts PLZ help (Message length error)
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee