1.    #1  
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    haven't hit any throttling from them other than speed depending on device.

my veers are actually faster than my Pre 3 and wp7 phones as far as dl speeds go, where my veers get 4.5mb down, my wp7 phones get 3.8-4, and my pre 3 gets 2.5-3.5, all from same sim, have called and they all are on the correct categories. Veers really come in handy, they are cheap now, fit in the change pocket of my jeans and rock the wifi hotspot fierce, just wish the batteries lasted longer. Either way it seams at&t throttling depends not only on phone Os, but also model. Buddys iphone4s is substantially faster than my veer sitting side by side, and atrix close to it, yet worstbuy exclusive nexus s or whatever it is, has speed comparable to my pre3, which my pre+ could beat. Anyway you look at it, they are all faster than sprint and verizon in my area so I can't complain much
    AT&T's throttling is (1) only on unlimited plans, and (2) applies regardless of which phone you're using. There aren't many actually left on AT&T with unlimited data, they're just a loud bunch because they're the diehards.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I seem to remember on the wp7 forums some with the 2gb plan getting the notifications of their speeds being throttled due to reaching the top %s as well though,
    I hate at&t so much .... -_-
    With the "old" unlimited plan, throttling only occurs once you've reached the top 5% of data users. AT&T sends you a text message warning you that you're near the 5%, then, sends another test message once you've reached the 5%. From then on, your data is throttled, to, what I've noticed, is about 75%. Then, at the beginning of the next billing period (month) your throttling is reset 'till you reach the 5% again.

(so, if possible, use your most data @ the end of the month)
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    I seem to remember on the wp7 forums some with the 2gb plan getting the notifications of their speeds being throttled due to reaching the top %s as well though,
    Been on 2 gig plan since July, now with Pre3's wifi issues using more of that 2 gigs, haven't got even a warning notice. Maybe it's combined usage of the whole plan, wife uses very little of her 2 gigs, so we are always below 50% of the 4 gigs combined on our plan.

Twice now I have gotten the warning that I have used 75% of my allocated data though.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...