Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Defying's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
       #1  
    I can't connect to any IM networks... AIM, GTalk, anything. The only thing that works is texting. Does anyone know a solution to this issue? I don't feel like doctoring my Veer.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Defying View Post
    I can't connect to any IM networks... AIM, GTalk, anything. The only thing that works is texting. Does anyone know a solution to this issue? I don't feel like doctoring my Veer.
    Have you yet tried it without WLAN connection? I can remember having related issues and trying with mobile internet connection did the trick …
    webOS is simply fabulous

    TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
  3. #3  
    I'm having problems with Yahoo Messenger... (I haven't tried other service). I add the Yahoo account... but when I want to connects a notification appears that tells me Check your login and password... I reenter the password and the notification appears again. Everything is ok ... I observed that the access for Palm Synergy and Palm Contacts, IM, ... was granted in Yahoo Account Settings but it doesn't work...
    Any ideas?
    I tried to delete the account and add it again but it didn't change a thing...
    Thanks!
  4. Defying's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzhwin View Post
    Have you yet tried it without WLAN connection? I can remember having related issues and trying with mobile internet connection did the trick …
    Still doesn't work...
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ipatec View Post
    I'm having problems with Yahoo Messenger... (I haven't tried other service). I add the Yahoo account... but when I want to connects a notification appears that tells me Check your login and password... I reenter the password and the notification appears again. Everything is ok ... I observed that the access for Palm Synergy and Palm Contacts, IM, ... was granted in Yahoo Account Settings but it doesn't work...
    Any ideas?
    I tried to delete the account and add it again but it didn't change a thing...
    Thanks!
    Im having the same problem too. AIM and Google chat will connect but yahoo keeps telling me to check the credentials. ive removed/readded the yahoo account and it pulls up my mail so i know the username and password is good but i cant it to login to messenger.
  6. #6  
    Check your system time/date. Yahoo requires the system time be within a minute or two of their time.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:

Posting Permissions