Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    There seems to be a problem with my Veer that won't allow me to connect to my computer with the USB cable, get an unknown device error, this is being addressed in a different thread.

All other aspects of the phone work fine, so I kind of sidestepped this issue temporarily by giving the phone to my wife and getting another one for me. Now she wants to put some music and pics on it, (sigh..I KNEW this would happen!) so while I am trying to figure out how to fix the USB connection issue, is there another way to copy some tunes and pics to it? Bluetooth or maybe wifi?

Thanks a lot for any help or advice!
    Look here: How to transfer video files wirelessly to TouchPad? even though this is for TP some app may work on Veer as well.
    I use ssh/sftp but it needs a bit of work to config.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Look here: How to transfer video files wirelessly to TouchPad? even though this is for TP some app may work on Veer as well.
    I use ssh/sftp but it needs a bit of work to config.
    Awesome thanks!! Since I don't have a USB connection I can't use any of the Preware solutions (no way to install it ) but if the TBTransfer app is available for the Veer and works as advertised that should work as a temp\semi-permanent solution. She just wants to be able to put some tunes and pics on it and not have to go through the mail-the-pics-to-yourself-from-the-phone hassle.
    Isn't there a WiFi Media Sync or something similar? It should be in the app catalog, but it wasn't free.
    Filesync is 10$, I like it more then others.
    wifi media sync is the best now I know.