Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I deleted something like 400 songs from my Veer, and then I added new songs. After about 300, my Veer has no memory left. I don't have any movies or other big memory hogs, and I also deleted a few pics from the phone while I was changing music.

The only thing I did different this time is that I usually load music from the files on my Mac (music folder), this time I just dragged the songs over from inside iTunes. I was thinking of deleting everything again and trying to reload, but before I go to that trouble, is this a known issue?
    Connect your Veer as USB drive then take a look on your folders in Windows Explorer, so you can find out how the memory was used for
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    The newer music files might have higher bitrates than the old music.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I didn't have time to look into this last night, hopefully I will tonight. Thanks
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    OK, so I made a music folder to put my songs in, and it says there are only 1.47 GB in that folder. No other folder has more than a few MB. I seem to remember somewhere that there can be a "ghost image" on the device consuming memory, but I couldn't find it when I searched the forums.

Any clues?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Forgot about "Erase USB Drive" option under reset options, and that worked.