1.    #1  
    Does version 1.3.2 of Angry Birds Rio avaliable in the app catalog working fine on HP Veer? Anyone tried it out? Not sure because of pretty low resolution of Veer ...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    It's playable
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Just a quick question - are all Pre apps non-compatible with the Veer? I realize that there are some Veer/Pixi specific apps, or others that devs have optimized for the Veer/Pixi, but apps that have only been designed for the Pre, do they run at all on the Veer?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    Just a quick question - are all Pre apps non-compatible with the Veer? I realize that there are some Veer/Pixi specific apps, or others that devs have optimized for the Veer/Pixi, but apps that have only been designed for the Pre, do they run at all on the Veer?

Thanks
    They will, but depending on the developer, you might miss a part of the screen when they didn't adjust the resolution properly. This is mainly the case for games. With apps it should be fairly straight forward and I assume that most developers made it auto-adjust to the screen size.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    They will, but depending on the developer, you might miss a part of the screen when they didn't adjust the resolution properly. This is mainly the case for games. With apps it should be fairly straight forward and I assume that most developers made it auto-adjust to the screen size.
    This is all true, with the addition that if the developer does not flag the app/game as being Veer/pixi compatible, you won't even be allowed to install it