1.    #1  
    So complicated as it shouldn't. Still searching for the best and user-friendly way to sync itunes/iphoto with Veer but at zero price.
    And will Missing Sync for Pre do the work with webos 2.1.2?
    I love my Mac and WebOS but the best solution to music for me is doubletwist.

For Pictures from iPhoto i just manually export the photos in a folder then drag and drop that to the phone.

I know its more tedious than if you have an iOS device.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    In the beginning the pre could sync to the proprietary protocol of iTunes.
    Apple decided that this should not happen and disabled this function.
    Since you are using a non standardized protocol why do you think this should work with a non apple product?
    There is also a script, that you can add to iTunes, to make it sync again.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I use Songbird for music. It's a pretty good OS replacement of iTunes. I think it should be able to handle photos as well but I haven't gotten to it yet.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    In the beginning the pre could sync to the proprietary protocol of iTunes.
    Apple decided that this should not happen and disabled this function.
    Since you are using a non standardized protocol why do you think this should work with a non apple product?
    I know. But read my post once again, there is no word of sorrow about native iTunes sync. I'm looking for freeware alternate solution, paid are still there (GoGadget etc.).
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I love my Mac and WebOS but the best solution to music for me is doubletwist.

For Pictures from iPhoto i just manually export the photos in a folder then drag and drop that to the phone.

I know its more tedious than if you have an iOS device.
    As I understand iTines library should be moved into doubletwist?
    There is also a script, that you can add to iTunes, to make it sync again.
    interesting.... Know where I can find out about this?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    interesting.... Know where I can find out about this?
    Look for iSyncOnceAgain in this forum.
    iSyncOnceAgain - sync Pre with iTunes and iPhoto (Mac)

Unfortunately, have no version to M$ Windows!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Another solution could be if you use an old Version of iTunes (which was still able to sync) and install a Patch that brings you back the "Media Sync" which would pop-up when you connect your device to a computer. Then you could simply sync your Pre with iTunes.

I have tried iTunes, Songbird etc. and personally have found that it's easier for me if I simply copy & paste my files to where I want them to be^^