1.    #1  
    Hello
    recently bought a hp veer from the network at & t, unlocked it by code from HP.
    I live in Poland and I would like to know what to do to hp veer me not to come
    the Interenet (packet data), I have no idea what to do?
    I realized today when he came to me a huge phone bill.
    HP wants to veer only be used to ringing and sms
    Please help
    Try this, open the phone app, then pull the top left menu down, go to Phone Preferences & Accounts and turn off Data Usage. Thats how I do it when I go abroad from the UK and use my Pre 2.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    I opened the phone application, and then pulled in the top left corner down menu - I chose the preference & accounts, then I gave the Network Usage Data - OFF.

But it gets me more money? I have no idea why now?

or maybe you do not wear profile on this phone? can you?

can anyone knows the answer?
    how to make money does not fetch me from your phone?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adikub12 View Post
    I opened the phone application, and then pulled in the top left corner down menu - I chose the preference & accounts, then I gave the Network Usage Data - OFF.

But it gets me more money? I have no idea why now?

or maybe you do not wear profile on this phone? can you?

can anyone knows the answer?
    how to make money does not fetch me from your phone?
    Ummm... can you rephrase that? You turned off the Network Data Usage and now it's costing you money?

People who turn off the cellular modem's data usage are presumably updating their Palm profile and doing everything else network related via a wifi connection, if that's what you're asking...
  5.    #5  
    I have ver 2.1.2 and I can not update - how to come through wifi, but maybe for this reason that I live in Poland.

and tell me how to format hp veer? to begin a new profile
    You can Doctor Your Veer, by downloading the latest Doctor, if you just want a quick reinstall.
    Go to Device Info, Reset Device, Secure Full Erase.
    Note: Secure Full Erase / Full Erase Will not remove your Patches installed, Although They Will Not Be Visible. It Will Just Remove all the data, If your phone is in bad shape Doctor it.
    You can find a supported Doctor on your Palm Profile.