Hi, I hava a problem with data, carrierdb.json contains correct information about my operator. MCC: 732 MNC: 123, however in Impostah Devide Info Home MNC: 12, and Current MNC: 12, How can change this? I try set overrides but not working. I chande to 3 characters MNC. Thanks
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OMVN View Post
    Hi, I hava a problem with data, carrierdb.json contains correct information about my operator. MCC: 732 MNC: 123, however in Impostah Devide Info Home MNC: 12, and Current MNC: 12, How can change this? I try set overrides but not working. I chande to 3 characters MNC. Thanks
    Hi, I used to have same issue with my veer while in 2.1.2(I don't know whether this is really a problem or not that is related to data) along with the inability to save the custom apn settings, can u save custom(ur service provider) apn settings? if not then try updating ur veer to 2.2.x, which solved my data issue & now I'm able to use data in my veer. You can find the instructions here:WebOS 2.2.3/2.2.4 for HP Veer | herrie82 and you can see the complete discussion here:WebOS 2.2.3 is already there for Veer

Now this process is relatively safe after omitting A6 update & if you follow the instructions as is. Hope this helps.