1.    #1  
    I have just received my second Veer. It is unlocked by AT&T code in the States. I am in Macedonia and I have few questions

1. Is it possible to have two devices on one HP/Palm profile? If so How?
    2. If not, how do I use my email syn so I have my Gmail available on both?
    3. Is the APP USA catalog open now without Impostah? I have US cards.

Grateful for the help

Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by clpyles View Post
    I have just received my second Veer. It is unlocked by AT&T code in the States. I am in Macedonia and I have few questions

1. Is it possible to have two devices on one HP/Palm profile? If so How?
    2. If not, how do I use my email syn so I have my Gmail available on both?
    3. Is the APP USA catalog open now without Impostah? I have US cards.

Grateful for the help

Charles
    As far as i know:

1. No. That thing should be possible when webOS 3.x will be avalable on the Veer, if it will ever be.

2. I will try to set the same gmail account in synergy in both devices. That shuold work, but on this you may want to wait an answer from people wha has already tried this. I have only one Veer :-)

3. I don't think to get the meaning of the answer, however if you want to activate the US app catalog you have to use impostah: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-impostah.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Trovatore View Post
    1. No. That thing should be possible when webOS 3.x will be avalable on the Veer, if it will ever be.
    2. I will try to set the same gmail account in synergy in both devices. That should work, but on this you may want to wait an answer from people wha has already tried this. I have only one Veer :-)
    You are correct. I have a spare backup Veer that is configured identically to the "main" one. Both units connect to my Gmail and other accounts the same way, even though the spare one is "parked" with another SIM.

The backup Veer is using a separate Palm Profile. All it means is that you need to use a different email address for Palm configuration and that you cannot share installed apps. Otherwise the phones are identical.

Robert.
  4.    #4  
    Ok I used Impostah but when I open the App Catalog there is a box "Application Installation" that is asking me to enter "Enter geo.restricted.app.id....."

What do I enter?