1.    #1  
    Hi all-

I am what you would call a late to the party guy.
    Haven't owned a palm device and haven't paid too much attention to WebOS. Until recently.

I got a TouchPad off of Ebay in October and have been in total amazement that this device didn't get better acceptance.

After following the goings on in the forums and observing the enthusiasm I decided to look for other devices. The veer seemed pretty cool and could provide another good surprise experience.

I am on ATT and want to know if i should activate it officially or if i should use the alternate method ( that's with Impostah ?)

TIA-

Ray
    If you are looking to use it as your main device, I'd go ahead and activate it. You can use the same profile as you did on your TouchPad and it will load many of the apps you have on your tablet. The Veer is simply a really cool phone.

Welcome to PreCentral and webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by raycharlesman View Post
    I am on ATT and want to know if i should activate it officially or if i should use the alternate method ( that's with Impostah ?)
    If you are on AT&T in the USA, then go ahead and activate it normally. You would want to use Impostah if you were on a different carrier or in a different country, but that doesn't appear to be the case for you.

Welcome
    For the record, even though I joined in August, I joined before the fire sale. :P
    You will love the Veer. I do.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I loved my veer until i bricked it on the weekend haha back to my pixi plus you will love it because i did and welcome to webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    I loved my veer until i bricked it on the weekend haha back to my pixi plus you will love it because i did and welcome to webOS.
    How did you brick it?
    BTW I LOVE my Veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    How did you brick it?
    BTW I LOVE my Veer.
    I bricked it updating the a6 chip inside of it there are about 7 bricked veers so far on this forum by updating to an unreleased software which includes Touch to share and touchpad sms sharing whoch is 2.2.3. Thats how i bricked my veer so dont try it haha.