1.    #1  
    sooooo... is this not available for the veer?
    Apparently not. It's not in our App Catalog.

From https://developer.palm.com/appredire...tionid=1000135 :
    Available for:
    Palm Pre, Palm Pre2, HP Pre3
    For the record, even though I joined in August, I joined before the fire sale. :P
  3.    #3  
    man we are getting screwed -_- reminiscent of the pixi days lol. Sucks cause i could have really used this.
    You can't be serious?!

The Formatting bars alone would take up the whole screen leaving maaaaaay be a mm or so to type text :-P

-- Sent from my Palm Touchpad using Communities
    If it works on the Pre, it will work on the Veer (which is a beautifully designed & functional smartphone, btw)

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  6.    #6  
    if it works on pre/Pixi, I see no difference. Especially between Pixi and veer
    Quote Originally Posted by collaborative_learning View Post
    If it works on the Pre, it will work on the Veer (which is a beautifully designed & functional smartphone, btw)

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I have a veer.. I know its great phone.. But just lookin at screen shots for picsel for the pre3 , I can't see it being useable on the veer

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Would be useful even just to make a tiny correction or addition to an existing document. I'd buy it just for that.
    word processing on a cellphone has to be a desperate measure
    it would be nice to have this capability, but I don't know that it would be worth the space given how little I would use it
    for the TP Smart Office makes much more sense for me
    the PDF viewer alone is worth its discounted price
    i think it should work with apptuckerbox as soon it is available, maybe someone who joins the closed beta can give it a try.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Just FYI, I asked about this on twitter & Picsel replied letting me know they are working on updating it for the Veer also. Even though I use my Pre3 most of the time, I still use my Veer from time to time. Hopefully we'll see an update soon. Take care.

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by kb7sqi View Post
    Just FYI, I asked about this on twitter & Picsel replied letting me know they are working on updating it for the Veer also. Even though I use my Pre3 most of the time, I still use my Veer from time to time. Hopefully we'll see an update soon. Take care.

Steve
    Thanks for asking... I don't know why I didn't think of that.

I guess I assumed the answer would be no :P

I didn't realize fewer apps were available for Veer until I got one.
    For the record, even though I joined in August, I joined before the fire sale. :P