1.    #1  
    I sent a Veer to a cousin in the Philippines. She received it and it's working fine, BUT she's having a problem with texting. The Veer can send and receive texts, BUT when she receives a text, she can't reply directly to it AND she gets a message that says something like, "Messages can no longer be sent or received in this conversation.". To reply, she has to compose a new text and send it to that person who sent her the text.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I sent a Veer to a cousin in the Philippines. She received it and it's working fine, BUT she's having a problem with texting. The Veer can send and receive texts, BUT when she receives a text, she can't reply directly to it AND she gets a message that says something like, "Messages can no longer be sent or received in this conversation.". To reply, she has to compose a new text and send it to that person who sent her the text.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    MMS works fine with mine
    I have sent hundreds of text messages from my Veer without this problem
    no problem with responses ever
    text messaging is coming under greater scrutiny by providers & governments nowadays
    I wonder if the problem isn't on her end as her phone can both send & receive texts
    It could be she has put her country to "Philippines" in the phone setup somehow? I needed to put my country and country code (+31) under System->Regional Settings for numbers to be recognized properly etc.
    This problem may derive from sim contacts...just copy the contacts into palm profile and not in sim and the problem will disappear!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. Can you please walk me through copying the contacts from her SIM to her Palm Profile?