Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Artichoke
  1.    #1  
    I went looking for the audio adapter to buy an extra or two and can't seem to find them anywhere. The only one I found was up to $20 on ebay. Does anyone have the link for the ones on the HP site or are they really sold out?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    you mean this?
    HP: FB327AA#AC3 - HP Veer 3.5 mm Audio Adapter FB327AA - Auto & air adapters

took me a while to find it too, it used to be easy to find on the hp store
  3.    #3  
    thanks. Using the part number from your link I found what I was looking for.
    HP Veer 3.5 mm Audio Adapter (FB327AA) specifications - HP Small & Medium Business products your link tries to download product info file to my veer.
  4.    #4  
    well I ordered 5. I figure if I sell 4 of them on ebay I will break even or come close to it making my spare one free or at least a lot cheaper then $11.5 for a little piece of plastic. Now I just need to get my hands on an audio touchstone....
  5.    #5  
    so I got an email from HP.... Its pretty awesome.

I wanted to let you know that the Audio Adapter HP Veers, manufacturer part number FB327AA#AC3 on your order is no longer available and at this time there is no replacement product identified.**

I guess HP wasn't joking when they said they were getting out of the hardware business.

I'm going to start looking at usable bluetooth options. Any recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xethur View Post
    so I got an email from HP.... Its pretty awesome.

I wanted to let you know that the Audio Adapter HP Veers, manufacturer part number FB327AA#AC3 on your order is no longer available and at this time there is no replacement product identified.**

I guess HP wasn't joking when they said they were getting out of the hardware business.

I'm going to start looking at usable bluetooth options. Any recommendations?
    ^^

Good God, what a joke.
    I almost bought a spare when I bought my Veer, but chose not to... I probably should have, though I haven't lost mine yet.
    For the record, even though I joined in August, I joined before the fire sale. :P
  8.    #8  
    I almost bought a spare as well. I haven't lost mine but it would be useful to have a second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    US only
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    got some spares shortly after hearing how well the Veer does with my Audio Technica Noise Cancelling earbuds
    don't work with the Klipsch buds designed for the Iphone, which works with the TP, though I will probably give them as a present to my sister in law who worships Jobs
    I hope HP continues this innovative connection in future devices
    the Veer has an excellent sound system & I loves magnets
    Last edited by Artichoke; 12/06/2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: improvement
    tracks914 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post
    & I loves magnets
    Lol me too. :-)
    Email the guy if you can and ask him if he can ship international. It always works for me when i ask them if not then there are other auctions worldwide im pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Email the guy if you can and ask him if he can ship international. It always works for me when i ask them if not then there are other auctions worldwide im pretty sure.
    Thanks, asked him via message, no answer. No problem, I will try next time
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Try the user Sanaking on the market, I think he has some spare one.
    I got 2 veers to the UK and some extra adaptors from him.
    http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...e3s-veers.html