Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    they do send to the US, but to many countries in Europe. Touchstone is already included.

    HP Veer schwarz

    You may only order 2 pieces at once.

    Good luck for anyone who desires a Veer,

    LK
  2. W0153R's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #2  
    2 bad it's got a QWERTZ keyboard...

    -- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  3.    #3  
    I understand, but I do also use normally the US-keyboard layout, even though I am German ... It is not too much pain.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebenskuenstler View Post
    Touchstone is already included.
    I couldn't find any mention of a TS being included.

    Could you please point out where it says that?

    If you mean this part:
    USB-Anschluss
    nein
    HP Touchstone (Magnetischer Konnektor) mit USB 2.0
    I believe that only refers to USB being available only via a TS connector - not that a TS is included.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  5. #5  
    For me this is not a very good deal. I can get an US one for USD 75 + shipping, which would end up a lot cheaper then EUR 99,- and it would be QWERTY
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    I couldn't find any mention of a TS being included.

    Could you please point out where it says that?

    If you mean this part:


    I believe that only refers to USB being available only via a TS connector - not that a TS is included.
    You find it under "Datenblatt" (data sheet) and there under "Lieferumfang" (content of delivery). There a "HP Touchstone" is listed.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    For me this is not a very good deal. I can get an US one for USD 75 + shipping, which would end up a lot cheaper then EUR 99,- and it would be QWERTY
    Unless the customs ****s in The Netherlands impose an import tax of over € 20.
    Sure, some packages sneak under the radar, but not always.

    So $75 + shipping (at least $15) + € 20 = € 85.
    Difference: € 14 and no touchstone.

    Plus you could end up with a faulty one, and end up shipping it back to the US (insured) for € 25,60. Back to square #1 and still no phone.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Unless the customs ****s in The Netherlands impose an import tax of over € 20.
    Sure, some packages sneak under the radar, but not always.

    So $75 + shipping (at least $15) + € 20 = € 85.
    Difference: € 14 and no touchstone.

    Plus you could end up with a faulty one, and end up shipping it back to the US (insured) for € 25,60. Back to square #1 and still no phone.
    True, but I hate QWERTZ, AZERTY and anything not QWERTY (except for DVORAK maybe ), so I'd be willing to take the risk Anyway got enough Veers already so not really interested anyway Touchstone is quite cheap for the Veer anyway. You can get it easily for less then EUR 14,- in the US too

Posting Permissions