1.    #1  
    So i was chatting with palm tech support because of this problem i am having. Sometimes during the day my phone will not work the touchscreen just goes crazy and the only way to fix it is holding the power button and flicking the ringer switch 3 times. He said that it needs to be repaired they gave me to options which are send the device into get fixed or pay 29.95 and get a new veer and they will hold 400 dollars in case you don't send your phone in within 15 days i picked number. All and all very pleasant if anyone else is having this problem then contact the online support they will point you in the right direction.
    Worked for me as well. Via HP chat I explained the issue (having battery/charging issues) they gave me the choice to send the phone in for repair or replace for $29 / $400 held retainer in case I don't return old phone. They said 2 to 3 days to get the replacement. Hopefully it all works out but they were very easy to work with.
  3.    #3  
    exact same thing here so we will see when it arrives.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have the AT&T Veer, but because I live in the EU, HP support is unwilling to do ANYTHING for me..

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums