Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tikerz
  1.    #1  
    Did anyone else get one of these? From HP telling me all the wonderful thing my new Veer does. Really, promote a dead horse? Things are sure dysfunctional at over there.
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    Yup got 3 of them for 3 different Veers Maybe we should ALL call their support line and ask them to release 2.2.3 update
  3.    #3  
    I don't think HP is holding it up. I blame AT&T.
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    Quote Originally Posted by SDoo1965 View Post
    I don't think HP is holding it up. I blame AT&T.
    Well AT&T doesn't seem to care anymore since they declared it EOL
    I'm not sure - it wasn't just AT&T which sold the Veer, all the Euro ones haven't seen an update either and they were sold unlocked so no carrier would have to approve the update.
    Annoying thing is HP/Palm employees sell Veer with 2.2.3 on eBay etc, but we don't have a Doctor or OTA update
    Did anyone else get one of these? From HP telling me all the wonderful thing my new Veer does. Really, promote a dead horse? Things are sure dysfunctional at over there.
    I didn't get it. Could you post it? I'd like to read it, maybe I'll learn something new about my Veer.

Thanks
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I didn't get it. Could you post it? I'd like to read it, maybe I'll learn something new about my Veer.

Thanks
    Helpful Tips for your New HP Veer
    http://epidm.edgesuite.net/CMS/PALM/...mh=dm13.288671

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    It would have been hilarious if one of the tips was how to use TTS with your TouchPad.
    sketch42 likes this.
    yes. Just got the same e-mail :-D