Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    I'm after ONE GENUINE tester for a Veer app. I need this tester to give feedback (and photo/video evidence of it working) and not just grab the game because it's a freebie. I will level limit the app, but will provide the full version to the person that accepts the challenge and provides feedback, once it's available on the App Catalog.

The app is a puzzle game (a re-write of my Pre/2/3/TouchPad game, B'lox!) for Pixi and Veer. I've totally rewritten the code, adapted the graphics and every puzzle (all 120) specifically for the Veer/Pixi (hence VP - or is that for Vertical Position? )

The game works fine on a Pixi and was tested on a Veer a while back, but I've changed a few things since then. I just need to check that it all still works properly now.

Can anyone offer their services?
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    sbock likes this.
    I can do that if you want me to ...

Just pm me your email and we'll start testing.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  3.    #3  
    Cheers grasshoper. I'll sort out something for you this morning
    Nice
  5.    #5  
    PM sent
    App tested, feedback sent
  7.    #7  
    Many thanks for you thorough testing :-)
    I just bought a Pixi if you need testing for it I'm perfectly willing. If not that's fine! :-)
  9.    #9  
    I just bought a Pixi if you need testing for it I'm perfectly willing. If not that's fine! :-)
    I've actually got a Pixi already, however I might just take you up on your offer - sometimes it's better to get a range of opinions

I'm considering adding some bits and bobs to the app thanks to suggestions from grasshoper - I may need further input after I've incorporated those.

ursula likes this.
    This game is cool. Everyone should buy it.
    If you need some german translation, i could help
    Yes, the app is really good, and reminds of old games that you could play on amiga and atari st.

I particulary love the musics which are converted mods and the game itself is good too. I'm impatient to play the full game
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    If you need some german translation, i could help
    Funnily enough, I originally wrote the game for a competition organised by GLBasic and GP2X.de and included a German translation for all text in the GP2X and Wiz versions. I actually removed these from later versions due to not be able to offer other translations (at the time), but could easily replace them (as it is now).

However, with grasshoper's suggestions translations services might well be required, as I have come up with something to add to the original game that will require a fair amount of work, but could hopefully add a lot to the game.

Cheers GuyFromNam and grasshoper
    Hi iprice! Good to see one of the best GP2x/Wiz games ported to the Veer. I can't await the release...
    Funnily enough, I originally wrote the game for a competition organised by GLBasic and GP2X.de and included a German translation for all text in the GP2X and Wiz versions. I actually removed these from later versions due to not be able to offer other translations (at the time), but could easily replace them (as it is now).

However, with grasshoper's suggestions translations services might well be required, as I have come up with something to add to the original game that will require a fair amount of work, but could hopefully add a lot to the game.

Cheers GuyFromNam and grasshoper
    Nice, could you say more about what you came with for the updated game ?? I'm very curious !

And thanks for having listened to me. You may be on the verge of crzating a new classic
  16.    #16  
    Nice, could you say more about what you came with for the updated game ?? I'm very curious !

I promise you'll be the first to know. What I have planned may not fit at all, but you certainly gave me an idea when you mentioned the unkown iOS game...

Oh and Hi sbock - long time no see. If it wasn't for your help originally B'lox! probably would never have made it ont the GP2X
    I am glad to.
    put up
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post

I promise you'll be the first to know. What I have planned may not fit at all, but you certainly gave me an idea when you mentioned the unkown iOS game...

Oh and Hi sbock - long time no see. If it wasn't for your help originally B'lox! probably would never have made it ont the GP2X
    Sometimes, things that don't fit find themselves perfectly fitting

I'm looking forward for your final game
  20.    #20  
    I'm working on the graphics for a Story Mode right now. I've got a basic story that I'm enjoying padding out and already have some appropriately blocky images to help tell the tale.

I won't be revealing any more about this publicly for a while, but you'll get to see things a lot sooner grasshoper
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast