Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1474
Like Tree144Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jsalmans View Post
    Sorry, I was referring to the scripts he has on his blog. I was unable to access them. Thanks for the clarification on the other files though.
    It was working earlier this week, I guess recent developments with MegaUpload caused MultiUpload to take measures too and it's down at the moment....

I've attached the scripts here for your reference. Since these don't contain any illegal or copyrighted material it should be OK.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Herrie; 02/10/2012 at 03:23 PM.
    danved and creepingmee like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    It was working earlier this week, I guess recent developments with MegaUpload caused MultiUpload to take measures too and it's down at the moment....

I've attached the scripts here for your reference. Since these don't contain any illegal or copyrighted material it should be OK.
    I would recommend using GitHub as a place for the scripts (which indeed are your copyright, so you can put them where you choose, and even decide to license them with an open source license so that others can legally redistribute them), then others can collaborate with you on maintaining and improving them.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    I would recommend using GitHub as a place for the scripts (which indeed are your copyright, so you can put them where you choose, and even decide to license them with an open source license so that others can legally redistribute them), then others can collaborate with you on maintaining and improving them.

-- Rod
    How to do that on a Windows machine? Sorry a bit of a n00b
    How to do that on a Windows machine? Sorry a bit of a n00b
    Help.GitHub - Set Up Git

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

Thanks Herrie!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Ok done Next step?
    Please, this thread is now 65 pages long. Where can I find the full step by step guide to update to 2.2.4, please ???
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    Please, this thread is now 65 pages long. Where can I find the full step by step guide to update to 2.2.4, please ???
    Herrie82 @ Wordpress, including videos
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I already read the whole thread and now I just need the 2.2.3/2.2.4 backup files to upgrade my veer.Can somebody tell where can I find those files? maybe a torrent/magnet link?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    sorry, double post.
    +1,
    i've looked all over and absolutely grantee that with the current state of multiupload, the files are completely un-discoverable without a link.
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    I have reformated my phone with 2.2.4 due to some issues with 2.2.3
    Now I am unable to install filemgr and internalz pro anyone else having same issue.

Edit:
    Did some searching and found that issue is resolved with new version of filemgr and can be downloaded from
    http://www.webosnation.com/filemgr-service

Ref:
    FileMgr Service v2.0.8
    Last edited by devil.insulted; 02/13/2012 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Resolved
    We're not allowed to post the links here unfortunately. I'll try and see if I can get some mirrors up and to update the blog.
    TayTaBBBB and sebs_arg like this.
    Thanks for the tutorial Herrie, but they're right: it's not useful without the 2.2.4 backup...

Hope you'll succeed to upload it somewhere
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    TayTaBBBB likes this.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    +1 same situation here..
    Last edited by sebastian.sanfilippo; 02/13/2012 at 07:47 PM.
    TayTaBBBB likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastian.sanfilippo View Post
    +1 same situattion here..
    Replied to your PM please check.
    I've coming back to 2.1.2 finally.

This is my experience after 3 months of testing days :

On 2.2.3 :

There is a terrible problem of loud noise on call when slide is closed !!! I don' t want limitation.

On 2.2.4 :

Random , when i make a call Veer shutdown itself !!!!

I know that return to 2.1.2 will be lose TTS with my TP , but i need a Phone !!!!!!

HP ******* !!!!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    - HP Veer --
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Same problem with 2.2.4 (random shutdown when call).
    no solution ?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOoOoZ View Post
    no solution ?
    I noticed this a couple of times on 2.2.4 too to be honest. Seems random though. Could be some of the advanced patches somehow?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOoOoZ View Post
    no solution ?
    My solution was to downgrade to 2.2.3. It seems to have fixed the problem. I was able to consistently re-create the bug by dialling a number and then dialling an extension. Within five seconds the phone would reboot. With 2.2.3, I haven't had the phone reboot at all.