Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14545960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1474
Like Tree144Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sgcheco View Post
    i'm using tweaks and had no problem with 2.2.4
    Hmmz strange, I tried it on my own 2.2.4, on a freshly installed 2.2.4, the same problem Tried 2.2.3 also the same problem, now putting my test Veer back to 2.1.2 to see if it works OK there....
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    New Finding I am Unable To Use SSH and SCP on the 2.2.3 can someone try the same and confirm?
    Application:OpenSSH - WebOS Internals

Some More Issues
    Arrow Keys Not Working When Using NovaTerm.
    Cant select text in linux terminal in XTerm / Edit middle of a Line
    Linux Script Not Getting Executed
    Terminus Not Working Atall.

Can someone please confirm the above findings.
    Using 2.2.3 I tried searching forums but not able to find it.
    I have the OpenSSH server running on my Veer 2.2.4 without issues. Scp also worked.

Terminus did not work for me on any 2.x devices. I don't really understand your other issues... what are you trying to do? I can't find a difference in the usage of XTerm between 2.1.2 and 2.2.4. But I never was really able to select / edit text in the middle of a line by tapping there. I need to hold the sym key and maneuver the cursor with 4 and 6 buttons.

@Herrie:
    Tweaks also worked ok for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    @Herrie:
    Tweaks also worked ok for me.
    Thanks, can you try flipping some switches back and forward? With me it seems that it starts to cause problems after I flipped some switches 3 or 4 times.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Do I have to install the A6 update to use TTS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Defying View Post
    Do I have to install the A6 update to use TTS?
    Yes
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Yes
    How would I do that without messing up? I've been looking through the last few pages and I haven't seen anything about an A6 update.
    actually I have, but not how to do it.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Wow!!

Thanks Herrie, everything went smooth!

Top: Modem FW
    Bottom: A6 Update!

Currently wiping right now. Thanks so much!
    tweaks work perfectly on 2.2.4 for me. I switched them all just to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy303 View Post
    tweaks work perfectly on 2.2.4 for me. I switched them all just to be sure.
    What version are you using of Tweaks? I have 1.8.5 What other apps/patches do you have installed?
    What version are you using of Tweaks? I have 1.8.5 What other apps/patches do you have installed?
    I have 1.8.5 and I have browsing sharing megamix, something with email and outlook formating. I had advanced system behavior and it worked great too
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I have the OpenSSH server running on my Veer 2.2.4 without issues. Scp also worked.

Terminus did not work for me on any 2.x devices. I don't really understand your other issues... what are you trying to do? I can't find a difference in the usage of XTerm between 2.1.2 and 2.2.4. But I never was really able to select / edit text in the middle of a line by tapping there. I need to hold the sym key and maneuver the cursor with 4 and 6 buttons.
    For Some Reason It Aint Working For Me On 2.2.3 will try it again thnx though
    Thanks herries!!! Everything went fine.
    I followed your advice and ordered some pieces for sister and mother(white) from phonealley but They are so cheap!!! are They really new in boxes?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Thanks herries!!! Everything went fine.
    I followed your advice and ordered some pieces for sister and mother(white) from phonealley but They are so cheap!!! are They really new in boxes?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
    Yup, mine were BNIB and unlocked too
    Yup, mine were BNIB and unlocked too
    Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone 4S
    Since I updated to webos 2.2.3 my veer, I'm having troubles with the messaging app... I added the google, yahoo and skype account, at first, works fine, but if I turn off the data plan or the wifi (to save battery), and turn it on again, and I try to login again, it doesn't login anymore google and yahoo. I have to delete the account and add again, but I'm already tired to do it everytime that I turned off the data... is there any solution to that issue???
    I'm a bit confused... after looking through most of the pages in this thread, I'm unable to find where it became possible to update to 2.2.3. are their definitive instructions?
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TayTaBBBB View Post
    I'm a bit confused... after looking through most of the pages in this thread, I'm unable to find where it became possible to update to 2.2.3. are their definitive instructions?
    Herrie82 @ Wordpress
    @Herrie Do you have the files available from somewhere besides multiupload?
    danved likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsalmans View Post
    @Herrie Do you have the files available from somewhere besides multiupload?
    Be aware that he is not able to directly link to the location of these files from this forum, as only HP has the right to redistribute these files.

Megaupload got shut down due to people redistributing files on it that they do not have the right to redistribute. Obviously the moral circumstances are different to what is happening in this thread, but unfortunately exactly the same copyright law applies to both situations (the same copyright law that will allow for free redistribution of the Apache-licensed webOS files later this year when Open webOS is finally released).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Be aware that he is not able to directly link to the location of these files from this forum, as only HP has the right to redistribute these files.

Megaupload got shut down due to people redistributing files on it that they do not have the right to redistribute. Obviously the moral circumstances are different to what is happening in this thread, but unfortunately exactly the same copyright law applies to both situations (the same copyright law that will allow for free redistribution of the Apache-licensed webOS files later this year when Open webOS is finally released).

-- Rod
    Sorry, I was referring to the scripts he has on his blog. I was unable to access them. Thanks for the clarification on the other files though.
    danved likes this.