Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    if you login to your palm profile online, the doctor usually shows up there if its available.. I'm curious to see if its there..

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Nice point ... pansee81 can u givr it a try?
    That most likely won't work, the site checks your serial number against the latest official version of the doctor available for it and serves it up as a download. Unless the device is a testing model with a serial that identifies it as such, you'll just get the 2.1 doctor.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    i don't think it's att fault as for the EU veer there is also no 2.2.3 available, and O2 was the one pushing Pre Plus 2.1 version out, were all other carriers only got 1.4.5, so i think they would push out 2.2.3 also if they had it.
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    O2. I don't think unlocked Veers were ever available.
    O2. I don't think unlocked Veers were ever available.
    Yes they were

I actually got an unlocked Veer without carrier in a german online shop.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    no 2.2.3 update on my AT&T Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    Yes they were

I actually got an unlocked Veer without carrier in a german online shop.
    Confirmed. I've got mine from Amazon.de.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trovatore View Post
    Nice point ... pansee81 can u givr it a try?
    I did check it. The most updated one available for my Veer is doctor 2.1.2 even the profile shows my device having the 2.2.3 firmware.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pansee81 View Post
    I did check it. The most updated one available for my Veer is doctor 2.1.2 even the profile shows my device having the 2.2.3 firmware.
    i didn't see you actually asking the seller for the webos doctor(i know someone else did)

but seeing as you actually bought the device from him i think you would have a better chance of getting it, just say that you're afraid that you might break your phone somehow and you want the doctor just in case
    so no leaked veer doctor anywhere huh?
    Did the OP ever contact the seller to ask for a webOS doctor?
    Last edited by kevind123; 11/01/2011 at 04:03 PM.
    How about extracting the files (apps and daemons) from the Pre 3 doctor and putting them on the Veer, the same way as the classic emulator is added to webos 2.x. Should be doable, right?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevind123 View Post
    Did the OP ever contact the seller to ask for a webOS doctor?
    No, but I did.

http://forums.precentral.net/3230946-post46.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    I did so too, same answer
    I also just received two days ago a Veer from Ebay with WebOS 2.2.3 installed from a seller in New York city. I have Skype and Touch to share. I tried to download the WebOS doctor 2.1.2 for it and it would not work, should I download the doctor for the Pre3 ?

I am brand new to Web OS and I love it already, but want to tweak it like everyone else!

Thanks very much,
    Mike
    Is there any way for msmitt to take the bluetooth profiles from his Veer and accidentally send them to me? I really want to use messaging on my touchpad from my veer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by msmitt View Post
    I also just received two days ago a Veer from Ebay with WebOS 2.2.3 installed from a seller in New York city. I have Skype and Touch to share. I tried to download the WebOS doctor 2.1.2 for it and it would not work, should I download the doctor for the Pre3 ?

I am brand new to Web OS and I love it already, but want to tweak it like everyone else!

Thanks very much,
    Mike
    Can you ask the seller for the WebOS Doctor 2.2.3 :P ?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Guys with Veer webOS 2.2.3 could you please download the Pre 3 webOS Doctor 2.2.3 and give it a chance if it could be used to doctor Veer? who knows maybe this is how the 2 sellers put webOS 2.2.3 into VEER!
    dont think that would be possible as the phones are completely different. Wish this would be available somehow though...
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    Guys with Veer webOS 2.2.3 could you please download the Pre 3 webOS Doctor 2.2.3 and give it a chance if it could be used to doctor Veer? who knows maybe this is how the 2 sellers put webOS 2.2.3 into VEER!
    wont work, they have different hardware, thus different drivers
    the pre3's Doctor will not work on a veer

Quote Originally Posted by msmitt View Post

Thanks very much,
    Mike
    im betting this is a different seller, if so ask him to give you a copy of the doctor because you want to restore your firmware and the old version doest work for you
    any luck finding the doctor? There must be something world with it or HP would have let it loose
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast