1.    #1  
    Hello Guys,
    Got my Veer today. I want to sign in into the palm profile as to use the apps. But i have bypassed the initial activation. Is there anyway to recreate palm profile?
    I have unlocked ATT veer working on Docomo network in India.
    Since the First use app doesn't work on 2.1 i am not able to log in.
    Also, I try changing my APN to my Carrier but that too isn't working. What might be the issue?
    Thank you mate.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    Quote Originally Posted by anuragkanase View Post
    Hello Guys,
    Got my Veer today. I want to sign in into the palm profile as to use the apps. But i have bypassed the initial activation. Is there anyway to recreate palm profile?
    I have unlocked ATT veer working on Docomo network in India.
    Since the First use app doesn't work on 2.1 i am not able to log in.
    Also, I try changing my APN to my Carrier but that too isn't working. What might be the issue?
    Thank you mate.
    you could try this:

http://www.precentral.net/bypass-activation-webos-2-x
  3.    #3  
    Tried the link above already. Not able to gain access to App catalog over Wifi.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Run the gestures tutorial.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    m facing same problem in Palm Pixi Plus..... how to creat palm profile ? in my palm! no option for creat profile only SIGN IN :@

wot to do ?