1.    #1  
    On my Veer I seem to have 1100+ patches available in Preware, however tons are not compatible with the WebOS version on the Veer. Is there any way to prevent these to show in Preware?
    It should automatically filter for your version of webOS.

What feeds to you have enabled? Any custom feeds? When I go into list of everything on my Pre3, it is showing 113 patches (I have probably 10 to 15 installed).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    I only have the standard feeds enabled (optware, precentral, webos-internals, webos-kernels, webos-patches) and I get the following:

Available Packages: 1110
    Installed Packages: 23

Under Available Packages:

Application: 427
    Kernel: 1
    Linux Application: 15
    Linux Daemon: 1
    Optware: 19
    Patch: 641 (Unavailable 359??)
    Plugin: 1
    Service: 3
    Unknown: 2 (NesEm and SDLTerminal)
    That's weird... what software version is your Veer on? if I have a chance, I will try and manually add the feeds for your version and see if I can replicate.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've had the exact same issue with my Pre Plus running 2.0 (2.1? Don't have it in front of me).
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolvwlover View Post
    that's weird... What software version is your veer on? If i have a chance, i will try and manually add the feeds for your version and see if i can replicate.
    at&t 2.12
    will test and get back when I have a chance.
    Looks like the number you are getting is right test 1.4.5, 2.1.0, and 2.1.2 all over 600 available. The total available of 1100 you are seeing also includes homebrew applications, and it would also include themes if you had those feeds turned on.

What patches are you running into that aren't compatible? I don't have my Veer or Pre2 with me so I can only help right now based on memory.