1.    #1  
    Hi community!

I could not find an answer to my question so I started a new topic.

I was wondering if it was possible to install apps from the official app catalog on the Veer that are only available to devices of the Pre series.
    The reason for my question is that I am currently using a Pre 3 and got back some of my old apps that were not available for the Veer. At the moment I am thinking about going back to the Veer as my main phone and would love to use some of those apps from the Pre on the Veer.
    This might work with some impostah or metadoctor magic... for games (or better: anything SDL/PDK based) I think this is not a good idea. Mojo apps should be working ok, though.
    Nope, because the resolution is different.
    Pretty much anything you side load on to the Veer will have at least 1 problem that makes it useless.

I find most apps that aren't listed as compatible from one device to another have a decent reason for it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    I don't really want to doctor around too much on the software. Seems like I have to live with the alternatives. Thanks for your answers!