Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree11Likes
    Hi. I am having a veer4G. Used for some time in CA. USA. I am on move. Can any one help how to unlock my phone to use other carrier SIM.

thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Sreenivasan Kayar View Post
    Hi. I am having a veer4G. Used for some time in CA. USA. I am on move. Can any one help how to unlock my phone to use other carrier SIM.

thanks in advance
    Look at the method described on this Web page:
    Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

It requires a bit of technical competence but is otherwise rather simple.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    When the cable for my Veer arrives I plan to try Dogbert's method.. It is intimidating to read, but many have had success with it.
    That may be the best option b/c AT&T really suck.

I called them recently for help in unlocking an unsubsidized phone and they gave me some bull: gotta wait a few months. The rep then sent me to their unlock website knowing that it would say the same thing upon entering the IMEI.
    I have an HTC Vicid that I purchased on ebay to use with Straight talk. I tried 3 times to get the unlock code from them. They just keep saying that since I have never been a customer they cant help me. They say they need an ATT phone number to get the unlock code.
    Att sucks. And most third party services now take an arm and a leg for at&t unlock. I used keys2iphone to unlock my iphone 5s and it cost me over $70.
    Quote Originally Posted by hkgolden1988 View Post
    FREE UNLOCK CODE from ATT

Just call their 18003310500 and then hit 2 and then # all the way to get you to customer representative

- For everyone (not just ATT customer)
    - Provide IMEI.
    - Unlock Code for some phones may not be in the database YET. (the customer rep told me that all the code will come within a month. just be patient.)
    I have done this & no luck. now what?
    Hi friend...

i have hp veer P160UNA model and IMEI..01260400003464002

please send me unlock code curently i am in india.....
    Quote Originally Posted by trail web View Post
    Hi friend...

i have hp veer P160UNA model and IMEI..01260400003464002

please send me unlock code curently i am in india.....

Read the FIRST post in the thread - that's not how it works. This is an extremely old thread, but YOU have to call AT&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Read the FIRST post in the thread - that's not how it works. This is an extremely old thread, but YOU have to call AT&T.
    Or use: Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    I would use Dogbert's tool. If you are not in the U.S. it would probably be hard to get the code without someone getting it for you. (That is just my speculation.)
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456