Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By multiply
  1.    #1  
    I have Hp veer....i unlocked it via code....
    also created pal profile in dev mode .....

Problem is...

1) i cant off the Update...
    2) I cant use my 3g ...

I am from india...
    apn:bsnlnet

i tried edit network.json file but i cant edit the apn there....

ty
    I may not be able to help, but can you be more specific in number 1? I am not understanding what you are asking.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    1) there're no update YET.
    2) ATT Locks it.
  4.    #4  
    just anybody guide me for 3g...plss..i tried contacting Digital unlock but no reply
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    im using the veer in singapore and the phone auto detects the 3g settings. the 3g speeds are actually 3.5G here, otherwise known as faux-G in the US.

anyway open the dialer app, goto the options menu, then into preference. u can change your 3g settings there. goto ur service provider's website to find the proper apn and such.
    theruler008 likes this.
  6.    #6  
    i guess ur veer is unlocked ......u bought unlocked?
  7.    #7  
    i tried...it says successful ....but it gets refreshed wen i go back to prefrence....
    means my apn :bsnlnet
    wen i write tht thn succesfull....thn i go back....thn again click network setting ....damn...nthng...

help....
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    actually, i brought both my veers locked and paid to get both unlocked. but a user called dogbert actually took time to find a way to remove the lock, for free! praise the dog!

the network settings should stick after u changed it. try this, change your network settings, then set ur veer on airplane mode and back on normal again, see if it makes the network settings stick.