1.    #1  
    I use my veer to connect a wifi hotspot located in my company, unfortunately it is using WEP Shared Key Encryption but not Open Encryption,after I input the password, my veer can't connect it and reply "Unable to connect.Try again",but the veer can connect to another wifi using WEP Open encryption.

I can't find where to adjust its wifi setup to make the webos recognize a WEP Shared encryption.

Does anyone have the same problem like me ? Or SomeOne can tell me how to connect it?

BTW:I found for an android phone it is hard to connect on a wifi using WEP Shared encryption .But in android system there is a mini setting to allow u change encryption way.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn_ww View Post
    I use my veer to connect a wifi hotspot located in my company, unfortunately it is using WEP Shared Key Encryption but not Open Encryption,after I input the password, my veer can't connect it and reply "Unable to connect.Try again",but the veer can connect to another wifi using WEP Open encryption.

I can't find where to adjust its wifi setup to make the webos recognize a WEP Shared encryption.

Does anyone have the same problem like me ? Or SomeOne can tell me how to connect it?

BTW:I found for an android phone it is hard to connect on a wifi using WEP Shared encryption .But in android system there is a mini setting to allow u change encryption way.
    @lynn_ww,

I too have the same problem. I bought a HP Veer 4G one week back.

It shows options to connect to Open/WPA Personal/WEP/Enterprise. And it recognizes and connects to open networks. But it does not connect to WEP Shared type network, while my android phone connects to both effortlessly.

Please let me know if you found a solution. Thanks.