1.    #1  
    I'm new to webos, and am still learning a lot. It's pretty great so far, but how do I get HSPA+ working? Is there a setting? I have it in my area because other phones show its connected.

Also trying to figure out how to copy pics off the browser and save them to my camera roll?

Thanks-
  2.    #2  
    just figured out how to copy photos but text is a different story! Now the HSPA+ problem!?
    Last edited by 06types; 10/13/2011 at 01:27 AM.
    Are you on AT&T? Registering your Veer's IMEI number with them helps to access HSPA+
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre4 View Post
    Are you on AT&T? Registering your Veer's IMEI number with them helps to access HSPA+
    I am locked on at&t but not sure what that means? How would I go about doing that?
    If you give the network time, it should update by itself. That's what the AT&T guys told me when I got my Veer, but the did it right there at the store.

The IMEI is a code that identifies the phone so the network knows that services it is capable of. The Veer IMEIs are in the AT&T database.
    Last edited by SDoo1965; 10/16/2011 at 07:09 PM.
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SDoo1965 View Post
    If you give the network time, it should update by itself. That's what the AT&T guys told me when I got my Veer, but the did it right there at the store.

The IMEI is a code that identifies the phone so the network knows that services it is capable of. The Veer IMEIs are in the AT&T database.
    I've had the phone for over a week. Where do I go to register the IMEI number?

Thanks everyone for helping out a webos noob.
  7.    #7  
    I went to the AT&T store and of course they had no idea. He just told me that maybe this phone doesn't show when its on "4G".

Lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by 06types View Post
    I've had the phone for over a week. Where do I go to register the IMEI number?

Thanks everyone for helping out a webos noob.
    Call AT&T with the IMEI (under device info then more info). If the service rep doesn't know what you're talking about, ask for some one who does. Make sure you SIM card is new enough for HSPA+.

My local AT&T store is well informed on this stuff. (Looks like I"m a lucky one)
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by SDoo1965 View Post
    Call AT&T with the IMEI (under device info then more info). If the service rep doesn't know what you're talking about, ask for some one who does. Make sure you SIM card is new enough for HSPA+.

My local AT&T store is well informed on this stuff. (Looks like I"m a lucky one)
    Works now, Thanks!

It's still slow. hah
    Last edited by 06types; 10/16/2011 at 07:58 PM.