Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    webOS phones work straight out of the box, with Vodafone and Airtel in India. BSNL is confirmed to have issues, since their data settings are not included in webOS.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 10/30/2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Great Dogbert is here... Welcome home bro... I 've been following your blog.. and so far successfully unlock 2 pre (s) . Thank you
    from treo 180 to the Veer
    This is wonderful, I unlocked 4 phones for free.

Mods please make this thread sticky.
    from a first glance, extending the unlock to the pre3 is just a technicality, but since the devices are either unlocked anyway or there's an easy way to obtain the unlock code, there's probably no need for that.
    dogber1,

the unlock code do not seem to exist for vzw Pre3s so having an unlock code for those is still very useful
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    got my veer back today, and it had a new unlock code

your program works, thanks for the hard work
    can someone with a vzw pre3 please drop me an email?
    version 1.4 of the pre3/veer unlocker should be able to unlock blocked phones with the parameter "--writeBack"
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Just wanted to bump this thread and say thank you to dogber1. Here's one for the genius!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Great news Dogbert. Thanks.

Do you have a PayPal donation link people could use to show their appreciation?
    Hey Dogbert,
    I do not own any HP Device, but I am really happy to see that you helped alot of people to get their devices unlocked.

Infact you help them on a regular basis on your blog.

I opened this account just to Thank You

I would like to show my gratitude towards your work, and would request you again if you have any paypal account.

Regards,
    Devil.Insulted
    Last edited by devil.insulted; 11/30/2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Forgot the Most Important Part...
    Hey,

thanks for your kind feedback - if you want to make me happy, please donate to Animal Rescue International or any other reputable charity group - cheers!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Was really to easy to use the scripts. Thanks to dogber1. It was more fun than trying to get from ATT.
    Hey, Dogber1: thanks for the fantastic effort. My Veer is now unlocked - just tested with an eKit SIM.
    I am off to processing an Animal Rescue donation in your honor.

Regards, Robert.
    Doger1, Thanks again. This unlocked my Pixi for about 10 minutes worth of reading and file-getting.

A small fee indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    By Dogbert:
    Dogbert's Blog: Unlocker for Palm Pre GSM Phones

Re: Veer unlock:

So wait a bit before spending your $ on DigitalUnlock or JIC Tech.
    Much better to donate a few $ to someone who is doing it for free.
    I came to know about the software "HPveerunlock" to find the unlocking code for unlocking the HP Veer (AT&T). Have any body tried this software to find the code to unlock the HP Veer 4G? If tried, please reply to this. This will be of good help to the proposed buyers like me. Thanks in advance.
    Has anyone tried this on the Pre 3?
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by pameeka View Post
    I came to know about the software "HPveerunlock" to find the unlocking code for unlocking the HP Veer (AT&T). Have any body tried this software to find the code to unlock the HP Veer 4G? If tried, please reply to this. This will be of good help to the proposed buyers like me. Thanks in advance.
    Yes it works. Perhaps you should read the thread you post in.

Quote Originally Posted by thejaredhuang View Post
    Has anyone tried this on the Pre 3?
    Yes it works. Perhaps you should read the thread you post in.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 05/06/2012 at 03:28 PM.
    no entiendo nada
    Thanks I used this on a veer I got for my mom to use on Simple Mobile. Much easier for her than an android phone as her first smartphone.
    Another success with Veer using Dogbert's Method which he has detailed here: Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

All went well and I am only semi-litterate so far as tech goes. One Veer unlocked quite quickly once all files are in place on the PC.

I have another to unlock as well.

Truly a great service to this community as more noobs enter webOS and purchase older phones off eBay and elsewhere.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast