Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I sent in my Veer back for repairs over two weeks ago. my SRO states that they're still waiting for my device to come in. My shipping number says they got my device a few days after i shipped it. Should i be worried that it's taking them this long? I already talked to tech support and they say that it'll take 5-7 days to repair, which is obviously been past that. Other than that, they havent really given me any info for it
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I sent mine in at the same time I sent in a Pre2 GSM (stopped working in Peru) and I've had it back for a few days now. The Veer is still being repaired. No idea what the hold up is. I say from today, try next week. If no new then, get worried.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    I sent mine in at the same time I sent in a Pre2 GSM (stopped working in Peru) and I've had it back for a few days now. The Veer is still being repaired. No idea what the hold up is. I say from today, try next week. If no new then, get worried.
    Does your SRO say that its currently being repaired? mine doesnt, and they had my device for a while
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tEhLoNeR View Post
    Does your SRO say that its currently being repaired? mine doesnt, and they had my device for a while
    As of today:

Current Status: In Repair
    Devices
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    As of today:

Current Status: In Repair
    out of curiosity, when did you send it in?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    UPDATE:

Apparently, the parts to fix Veers are in short supply. That or maybe they are missing replacement phones. Anyways, got a tracking number for mine. First time I got something from Palm Support via UPS. It's usually FedEx.

I would have it today, but damn UPS didn't leave package at my door.

Anyways, that's the update. No idea if I got a brand new phone or replacement yet.
    Devices
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I got my Veer back over a week ago. Took a little over a month. Started out with them having me send it to the wrong place (Pharr, TX). There after I got different stories on what was happening with it, which were they were going to repair it in Pharr, or is going to be sent to El Paso, they even said it was shipped back to me once (ha). Finally after them sitting on it in Pharr, TX for a month they finally managed to send it to El Paso and then sent it back to be a day later. Got it back unrepaired and after yelling at them I got an advanced exchange. So it only took about 5 weeks to get a repaired phone.

I'm not believing a parts shortage for the most part, as that's one of the things they told me when it was still sitting in Pharr.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    i got my phone back on monday, over a month long wait as well

maybe it was lack of parts, i asked what was the holdup after the 4 week mark, and i wasnt told crap, they just said that they have no info

cant tell if it was my old phone or a new replacement, but at least they fixed it
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Just got my Veer. Seems like it's a brand new phone. Sucks because I needed to get the IMEI number and the only way to really get it was to put the phone in dev mode, then get IMEI. Anyways, Good to have it back. AT&T next weekend where I will swap between the Pre3 and the Veer.
    Devices
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories