1.    #1  
    Do I press the card in and pull it out or do I just pull it out.

Thanks
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Press it in then it will pop out so you can pull it out (like spring loaded). I usually need to use something I can get in there to push it in far enough for it to release... you will know when it does because it will be sticking out of the phone to easily grab.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    should the sim card be easy to put in? I always have trouble
    My nails are usually too short so I use something small to press it in far enough so it locks
    thanks I never knew it locks !
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    By the way could the sim removed while the Veer is On or it must be turned off then remove it then power it on like Pre-/+?
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    By the way could the sim removed while the Veer is On or it must be turned off then remove it then power it on like Pre-/+?
    I believe you can do this while it's on
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    Personally I always turn my device off. Just a general electronics thing, I don't like inserting or removing something that is currently in communication (receiving power) with an electronic device.

Probably okay to do, but the one time a contact gets shorted, who knows where you will end up.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...