1.    #1  
    Hi,
    i recieved my veer today and i've got a problem.
    I exported all my contacts from my android phone and imported them to googlemail, works without problems, all contacts are shown correctly.
    I added my googlemail account on my new veer, when i open contacts it shows only 27 of my 64 contacts.
    When i go to preferences & contacts -> google account. it shows 64 contacts.
    Anyone know why "contacts" shows only 27 of 64 and how i can fix that ?!
    Didn WebOS synergy put link some of the contacts together?

Also make sure all your contacts are under my contacts on google.

Hope that helps.
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    Also check if contacts are under My Contacts group only. Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - webOS FAQ: Synchronizing Contacts
  4.    #4  
    They are all in my contacts.

Things i habe tryed.
    Create a new group and put them in, alway the same gets synced.
    delete all and create a few test contacts, the didn't gets synced. (with android no problem)
    i created a few with the veer, they gets synced with google.

And always when i go to preferences & contacts -> google account. it shows the full contact nummber.

I really don't understand why.

I just need my contacts on my veer, and i don't wanna pay for this. Is there any other way ?
    Are some of them from the same person or name? If so synergy will link them, you can unlink them if you want. Just type using the name see if there are multiple emails for that person.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Are some of them from the same person or name?
    Nope. :/
    Any of them using special characters in the name, i.e. non-english letters?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  8.    #8  
    Nope, some got umlauts but they get synced.
  9.    #9  
    My Touchpad has not such problems, all contacts are shown.
    It's odd, I don't know what is going on. Did you enter it as googlemail.com or gmail.com?

11.    #11  
    I tryed booth, same problem.
    Are all the contacts with extended characters showing up?

13.    #13  
    Yes Sir !
    Quote Originally Posted by wupi View Post
    I'm out of ideas then

I know there was a problem syncing extended characters in names, addresses, notes, etc, but yours are working so....

I had the same problem.

Solution:
    fill in name and second name

bug?...
  16.    #16  
    I added a blank character in the second name, works. thanks for the solution.
    Damn bug.