1.    #1  
    I found the auto-rotate feature perticularly annoying especially when lying on bed reading something. is there a way to disable it or lock the app (browser and pdf reader especially) in landscape/portrait mode?

I remember a patch in preware can do this back in webOS 1.4.5, but nothing found for webOS 2.1.2 running in veer...
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrySource View Post
    I found the auto-rotate feature perticularly annoying especially when lying on bed reading something. .
    i hear ya man, only android and ios can do it. palm and wp7 seem to neglect that. friggen so annoying
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Try this.
    In the old days there was a patch for the browser to disable rotation if the keyboard was opened. But I think that's not (yet?) available for the Veer.
    This auto rotation really annoys me from the very moment I got a phone that can do it (it was a Windows Mobile 5 phone, so a long time ago ). I'm really happy that you can lock the orientation on the TP system wide... but for the phones there is no such thing... very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0153R View Post
    Try this.
    Works well in the browser and does not interfere w/ Fullscreen Mode Browser patch (automatically hides the URL bar) (Screen Lock by Cloud.Qi conflicted w/ it).