Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Veer's resetting now...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Sweet niblets!! It works!! Gimme your paypal
    Great! I'll submit it to preware. Donation not necessary but if you *really* want to here is a link to my paypal: donate
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    $30 sent Pass it on to webos internals if you don't want it.

Wow, disabled the ALS, fixed my camera (by uninstalling Device Menu Megamix), AND bought a backup Veer off ebay for $70 tonight, lol. Busy night for me...
    thank you so much for time in making this patch available to veer owners! It is really appreciated...
    can we just turn off screen dimming sensor off? i get annoyed by that as well bu on my tp, and i think it has a switch button on the tp correct?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
  7.    #27  
    Nightburn is the MAN

Thanks a lot for all the effort!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Alright guys, try this patch, if it works I'll submit it to Preware.
    I am a newbie. How do I install this patch on my Veer? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgraham@innovativeresults.com View Post
    I am a newbie. How do I install this patch on my Veer? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Start by installing preware.
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

I also suggest purchasing the "Preware Homebrew Documentation" app from the App Catalog (.99 cents). It's good at explaining the patching process in simple terms.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hello, the patch don't work for my VEER, i have a 2.1.2 version AT&T, with clean install, just Preware installed with this patch. My luna.conf is configured like the patch do "EnableALS=false" (but i have not ".orig" folder in the root of my VEER, i think it's normal ?!)
    What can i do to bypass the problem ? The phone as restarted but may be luna need to reload these settings ? Thank You and sorry for my english..
    Hey the patch is still not in preware why?
    JoZ3 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12