1.    #1  
    The Veer is back on sale, how about selling the Pre 3 now.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/can/handheld/iPAQ/1/storefronts?jumpid=re_r11694_webos_topnav_psg_may2011_smartphones
    I think the Veer is the only thing they have left. They've completely removed the other pages so...

Also, wasn't the Veer $49 on HP.com before?
    $100 isn't gonna make them fly off the shelves. Holy cow.
    All gone now, so I guess they did fly off the shelves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    $100 isn't gonna make them fly off the shelves. Holy cow.
    Well $100 no-contract for a fully capable smartphone is one heck of a deal. Even cheaper than some prepaid dumbphones.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    The last couple times the Veer has popped up it has been short lived.

$100 isn't bad but they've been going for less on ebay, unlocked and international shipping.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Yep finally bought mine for $100 unlocked + touchstone + car charger + extra wall charger thing shipped.

Much better than $100 from HP + $10 tax + $15 for touchstone + car charger + $5 shipping for those + $15-30 for unlock code...
  8.    #8  
    [QUOTE=mnm1200;3196242]"I think the Veer is the only thing they have left. They've completely removed the other pages so..."

The pre3 is not gone, just hidden

http://www.hp.com/united-states/webos/us/en/smartphone/pre3.html
    [QUOTE=Mike_Parenti@msn.com;3197489]
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm1200 View Post
    "I think the Veer is the only thing they have left. They've completely removed the other pages so..."

The pre3 is not gone, just hidden

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP« | U.S.
    That's just the info page. If you go to the pages where you can actually order them (or show OOS) they've been removed.
  10.    #10  
    But I think all hope is not lost, as long as that info page is there. However small of a chance it may be, HP could decide to sell the remaining Verizon Pre 3 stock to the general public one of these days. (I can dream, can't I?)
    Just bought mine from ebay brand new and unlocked for 100 free shipping and no tax. Saved on not having to unlock it too.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    ordered on from HP today for 49.99 unlocked. Out the door was 58.13
    Quote Originally Posted by drich View Post
    ordered on from hp today for 49.99 unlocked. Out the door was 58.13
    hp epp?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    got it from the phone rep. PM me if you want his e-mail address
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Well $100 no-contract for a fully capable smartphone is one heck of a deal. Even cheaper than some prepaid dumbphones.
    HP has mentioned it as "HP Veer for AT&T, white" in their page:

All handhelds | HP« Official Store

Is this HP Veer on contract with ATT? Or is it just locked to ATT? Can we use it outside USA with other operators' sim?