Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hello to all.
    I got my new Veer on Sunday.
    I activated an account usign Impostah, I unlocked it using the unlocking code.
    I have access to the App Store (only free apps as I am outside US, I can live with that)
    The problem is that I can't access my Palm Profile, in accounts I can see my Facebbok, Google, Linkedin and "Dr Skipped Firstuse" accounts.
    If I go to Backup tool, then Palm Profile, it ask for the password but ir gets stuck "logging in"....
    I received the confirmation email and activated the account, any ideas?
    Thanks!
    why are you using impostah on an activated phone?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    why are you using impostah on an activated phone?
    I meant, I have created an account using Impostah, then I verified my account with the Verification Email.
    The phone is brand new, never activated in the US.
    Last edited by rtn79; 10/05/2011 at 05:47 PM.
    I just figured out how to fix this on my phone, you need to go in to Imposta and Reset Profile. That will reboot you to the start and you can enter your Palm Profile. I could not find any other way to get my palpable profile to 'stick' in the Veer.

This did NOT delete contacts, emails, or photos but DID remove Preware and all non HP App store apps.

Good luck!
    Palm profile... Not palpable profile... Dratted autocorrect.

You know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidsrock View Post
    I just figured out how to fix this on my phone, you need to go in to Imposta and Reset Profile. That will reboot you to the start and you can enter your Palm Profile. I could not find any other way to get my palpable profile to 'stick' in the Veer.

This did NOT delete contacts, emails, or photos but DID remove Preware and all non HP App store apps.

Good luck!
    Did it keep your wifi running or do you need the data package to reactivate?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Did it keep your wifi running or do you need the data package to reactivate?
    Thats a good question.
    Nobody else had the same problem?