Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Just got the veer, it is small but so far everything is great.
    Is there a way to turn off data roaming? it's an att unlocked using on Rogers in Canada.

thanks
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Open the phone app(little phone icon), swiped down on the left hand corner and choose preference and accounts.
    Rocco, how did the unlock go with Rogers?
    Did you just pop in the sim, put in the unlock code, and everything was working?
    Im curious since I will activating mine on telus.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kngkelly View Post
    Rocco, how did the unlock go with Rogers?
    Did you just pop in the sim, put in the unlock code, and everything was working?
    Im curious since I will activating mine on telus.
    I got it already unlocked, it was really simple, I just popped in my sim, created my profile and away I went.

This thing is really small, having a hard time getting used to the keyboard but so far I like it.
    Also, the battery is worst than on the iphone.
    I just bought one too using it on rogers. Can't wait.
    Bought, Unlocked and connected to Nortel Mobility (Bell Canada subsidiary). Love the size. Loaded messenger font increase...all good so far.
    Size reminds me of my Motorola KRAZR and I loved that phone but can type with this one. :-)
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    One thing that is not working is my call display, if I don't have the number in my contacts it will display as unknown caller.
    I got one, it was delivered last night. I got this micro sim adapter Amazon.com: Microsim Adapter for Ipad Iphone4g Convert Micro Sim to Regular Sim Adapter: Electronics and I'm hoping it doesn't break my veer
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I read that on this forum where some people have used a micro sim adaptor and it broke the pins.

Quote Originally Posted by kevind123 View Post
    I got one, it was delivered last night. I got this micro sim adapter [url= Microsim Adapter for Ipad Iphone4g Convert Micro Sim to Regular Sim Adapter: Electronics[/url] and I'm hoping it doesn't break my veer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoI View Post
    One thing that is not working is my call display, if I don't have the number in my contacts it will display as unknown caller.
    Known issue with Rogers, not the phone.

You have to call them to remove Name Display and add Number Display.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here