Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I was about to unlock my Veer, I put it into Recovery Mode and the unlock tool complained that the novacomm driver wasn't installed.

I installed it from Webos QI and Windows asked me to reboot.

I did reboot while the Veer was still attached to the USB port in recovery mode.

After rebooting windows, the phone was still with the Recovery logo on the screen but it wasn't recognized on the usb port, I couldn't turn it off and the Opt-Sym - R didn't do anything.

I just left the phone a few hours alone and it turned off by it self.

but NOW, it doesn't turn on again.
    If I plug it it and press the power button, it only shows a quick red blink, just above of where the battery icon should be, and the screen lights on for a millisecond.

And just keeps doing that as long as I keep the power button pressed.

If I attach it to my linux machine I don't see it with lsusb

Is there anything that I can do???

Cheers
    JD Evora
    First off, you said you left it for a few hours and it shut off on its own. I would say the battery ran out and you should just leave it plugged into an outlet for a while before trying to turn it on again. Second, where you trying to doctor your phone in the first place? You kept saying recovery mode but also wondering why the usb drives werent popping up. If you are in recovery mode, you shouldnt get a drive coming up on your computer.

EDIT: Sorry, I just read you were trying to unlock your veer. I would say first of all, just charge your phone and see if you can turn it on again.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Sorted after keeping it the whole night unplugged....

This time when I plugged it in, the Battery icon showed up and everything back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevora View Post
    Sorted after keeping it the whole night unplugged....

This time when I plugged it in, the Battery icon showed up and everything back to normal.
    Next time that happens, try holding the power button and rock the mute switch a few times. That does a "battery pull" for the Veer.