Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By palmsnipe
  1.    #1  
    We need a Tv guide for the Veer. Does Preware have one?

Thanks
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
  2.    #2  
    Can someone develop one please? Preware or app catalog I don't care.
    My wallet is open

I have a beta app called Programme TV that I prob got from Preware. Have only used it a few times, but not recently.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I have a beta app called Programme TV that I prob got from Preware. Have only used it a few times, but not recently.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Doesn't seem to work with USA listings.

I don't use it frequently, but it has worked okay for me when I did. Did you select the USA test listing in preferences? Now it seems pretty generic, with mostly cable networks.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    In my experience this is a tough thing to get without official support. I have used scrapers for my HTPC (they go out get data from a web site, then another program converts it to an XML with the needed information for the HTPC to use it). This requires two different software programs and a batch file to execute it, with the home theater then executing the batch....

Unfortunately we switched from cable to OTA so I have not messed with any kinda TV guide software in a while.

I use a bookmarked page to the TV guide web site on my TouchPad... no other solution for phone. Back in the day the AOL iPhone site worked, but that broke a long time ago and I haven't tried it since.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    if you are willing to pay for the data you could use webmyth and subscribe to the data....you'd have to do some serious tweaking if you didn't have a server to run mythtv.....
    Hi, I've made Programme TV. Initially, it was only for France, but I've extended it for some european countries. I've started to include american TV channels, but never finished.
    If someone is motivated, I can give the sources
    Twitter / website
    Apps for webOS : Programme TV - Chrono
    Yes here please (Germany)
    Quote Originally Posted by palmsnipe View Post
    Hi, I've made Programme TV. Initially, it was only for France, but I've extended it for some european countries. I've started to include american TV channels, but never finished.
    If someone is motivated, I can give the sources
    The sources are available here: Index of /mojo
    Twitter / website
  11.    #11  
    Can you finish it. I'll buy it

Unfortunately, I have too much work right now, the application is used less and less in recent months. Now my Pre3 and Veer are in the box.
    Many things are that I have no motivation to develop more webOS apps.
    Twitter / website
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmsnipe View Post
    Unfortunately, I have too much work right now, the application is used less and less in recent months. Now my Pre3 and Veer are in the box.
    Many things are that I have no motivation to develop more webOS apps.
    Yeah, I can't blame you. The best mobile OS is dying.
    My Veer will never go in the box, I'll use it till it disintegrates out of my hands.

i use titantv for everything i do

i've contemplated making a webos tv guide app before. it's not outside the realm of possibility

but it'd probably be til' 2013 mid april before a release if it ever were to be done..
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

ah I did use titan at one point long ago
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  16.    #16  
    I'm using Titan TV. I love it!