1.    #1  
    Since the Veer only has 8GB worth of flash memory (and only about 6GB of that space is permitted for applications), I am not able to download the NDrive navigation app that requires 2.3GB of space, as there isn't a sufficient amount of space on my Veer. It is unfortunate that there is no MicroSD slot for additional space, and that NDrive does not allow me to download only a portion of the United States to save some space on my device!

In any event, I would like to know if there is an app either in Preware or in the Palm App Catalog that will allow me to determine how much space each app is using on my Veer, so that I can delete some of the largest apps to make room for the NDrive app.

Thank you in advance for any input!
    Quote Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
    Since the Veer only has 8GB worth of flash memory (and only about 6GB of that space is permitted for applications), I am not able to download the NDrive navigation app that requires 2.3GB of space, as there isn't a sufficient amount of space on my Veer. It is unfortunate that there is no MicroSD slot for additional space, and that NDrive does not allow me to download only a portion of the United States to save some space on my device!

In any event, I would like to know if there is an app either in Preware or in the Palm App Catalog that will allow me to determine how much space each app is using on my Veer, so that I can delete some of the largest apps to make room for the NDrive app.

Thank you in advance for any input!
    Go into software manager and click on each application and it will tell you the size of each app
    I would check it with a terminal (ssh or novaterm):
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2780826
  4.    #4  
    Thank you for the assistance! I will try the terminal approach.