1.    #1  
    I received a "Too Many Cards" error on my Veer, and I would like to know if there is an app that shows how much memory is being used by each app and that allows me to terminate certain apps. If so, is this application in Preware or in the Palm App Catalog? Finally, is it safe, or can it make my phone unstable if I delete non-system files from the Veer's memory?

I also read elsewhere that it is best to pull the app down and to let it rubberband up instead of flicking it up, as doing the latter closes the app but does not remove it from memory, but doing the former removes such app from the Veer's memory and frees up that memory. I do not think that this is written in any official literature, but it is worth it to try it out.

I have just rebooted my phone to get rid of the Too Many Cards error, but I was wondering if there is a way in which to do so via an app.

Thank you in advance for any input!
    I think the rubberband close only works on enyo -- just the touchpad right now.

The app you are looking for is jstop in Preware.

What apps do you have installed?
    Use jstop can be found in preware
    What are you running when you get the error? I haven't had too many TMC errors, a reboot usually takes care of it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Thank you. I will install jstop. I apologize to the rubberband reference; that is what I have done on my TouchPad. I was just installing and opening different apps on the Veer and on the TouchPad this weekend, as these are my first two webOS devices. I had a Palm 750 some years ago. I was also installing the NDrive app. I will provide additional information as to which apps I was using if I get the TMC error again. Thank you all for the help!
    I have found that leaving govnah open caused my TMC errors. Since I quit leaving it open I haven't had any TMCs. I still have to close pandora occationally because it freezes and won't load the next song.
    For me it helped when I deinstalled TED. I have not used it very often, but updated a lot of feeds. I had many TMC-error per day! Since then I never got a single one again. Of course for other users it could be another program with many feeds/updates/news.

Luke