Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    The tittles sums it up.

I'm willing to wait for 8 months until the price drop below $70 BNIB unlocked. Do you think it's worth it?
    I want a Pre 3 but for $500 it isn't going to happen.
    I just paid $79+$18 shipping + $18 duty into Canada for a Veer just to try it.
    It came in today, man is it small, not sure if I like it yet but my daughter LOVES the size. (I just bought her a brand new Pre- three weeks ago and it oreo's already)
    So in short I'm into it for $116 and haven't activated it, unlocked it or bought a sim card yet but still have no regrets because a Pre 3 is out of reach.

How much will you pay for the latest and the last of the Pre technology?

Now up and Running - Total $140 and happy with the phone.
    Last edited by tracks914; 09/30/2011 at 06:05 AM.
    "Reasonable" price? Very difficult question.

Currently price we're seeing is basically not reasonable since it's bascially a result of a unusual business decision. If everything is normal (I mean none of those stupid decision were made) I think a unlocked Veer should cost around $150~$180 now. So $70 8 month from now is reasonable IMHO. But the question is will there be any BNIB Veer 8 month later?
    If you're going to get the Veer get it now. 8 months is an eternity in the mobile phone world, especially with the state of WebOS.
    You can get one for about $100 unlocked. It makes no sense to wait 8 months to save $30.
    I've had my Veer for 2 weeks now and LOVE it. Glad I switched.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I just found a "like new" veer for $50 negotiable.....should I bite?
    I got a brand new one a few minutes ago for $92.47 with expedited shipping. 2-6 days rather than 4-14. Pretty good buy IMO, especially because bestbuy is still selling them for $500. He also has white available upon request so I requested a white one
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nagaaa View Post
    The tittles sums it up.

I'm willing to wait for 8 months until the price drop below $70 BNIB unlocked. Do you think it's worth it?
    If u r from India(i presume so by ur name), u have to pay another $50 atleast for shipping & customs. But still if u r getting a phone with those specs under Rs.10000/- , got to take any day. I am getting my veer for Rs.8600($170).
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    I want a Pre 3 but for $500 it isn't going to happen.
    I just paid $79+$18 shipping + $18 duty into Canada for a Veer just to try it.
    It came in today, man is it small, not sure if I like it yet but my daughter LOVES the size. (I just bought her a brand new Pre- three weeks ago and it oreo's already)
    So in short I'm into it for $116 and haven't activated it, unlocked it or bought a sim card yet but still have no regrets because a Pre 3 is out of reach.

How much will you pay for the latest and the last of the Pre technology?
    I just bought another Pre 3 for $400. Someone here has bought one for as low as $300
    I picked mine up for $110 shipped BNIB. I thought it was great deal because I had planned to spend $160 or $170 before HP did the firesale. Great little phone especially since it overclocked it.
    picked one up on wednesday for 140 shipped and unlocked to canada I can't wait but I will miss my 2.1 pixi plus.
    Picked mine up for $70 shipped.!!! Love it! :-)*

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I bought one for $70 shipped, but it's really small and I have dropped it a few times.
    I just picked up a spare (this one in white) in case anything happens to mine for $85, shipped.

That's $15 less than AT&T is selling them for with a contract renewal...seems like a good price for a spare phone, data/charge cable and headphone adapter.
    I'd say the $100ish price range BNIB is reasonable right now, a little more for international shipping/customs/unlocked.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    BNIB unlocked and shipped to Canada for $125.
    Still waiting for it to arrive, can't wait.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i just got my veer off ebay it was like new $79 + $10 for shipping it came with everything plus a touchstone charger and a case.

this is my first webos device and i love it.
    They're all over ebay for $80-85 shipped. I feel like a sucker paying $130 for a new one 2 months ago. I did get a new ATT Pre 3 for $270 though .
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I sold mine for $100 yesterday. Picked up a Pre 3 for $260.
    Did you buy the Pre3 locally or ebay?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Still loving my $50 price error Panda Veer. At least for a few more days I will.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast