Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I just purchased the veer on hp website, I look every day and this was the first time that I saw it wasn't sold out. I was up for contract renewal with att so the price was $0 for the phone.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Did you buy the Pre3 locally or ebay?
    eBay. But if you're in the bay area, you can snatch one up for $220. I didn't want to drive out there. It would have cost me at least $40-50 for gas.
    Seller on ebay selling a bunch of black Veers for $84, thats where i got mine from last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianaml View Post
    I just purchased the veer on hp website, I look every day and this was the first time that I saw it wasn't sold out. I was up for contract renewal with att so the price was $0 for the phone.
    LOL, it's out of stock again.... someone must have found 1 @ hp.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Greetings all,

I've been looking at getting either the Pixi+ or the veer. Been reading through these forums and there seems to be a lot of bugs with the stock veer software and not a lot of support coming from HP. I'm just looking for a phone that can reliably send and receive emails, sms, and IMs(gtalk, fb). So far what I've read is that we don't know if 2.2 is officially coming to the veer. Is email/messaging more stable on the veer or the Pixi? Reliability is top priority for me on these functions. Everything else I could care less about. So any advice? I'm mainly looking at these 2 devices because of the price (my other choice is a Dell venue pro which is quite a bit more $$)

ps I have a touchpad and webOS is really nice, just buggy sometimes :/
    I have had some push e-mail bugs (late delivery) on the Veer, other than that it is a great phone. I love my Pre2 as well, I wouldn't recommend the Pixi, mainly because of the device being well behind the Pre2 or Veer with OS and specs.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12