Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Uninstalled few preware apps and after restart ,phone is looping in HP logo and AT&T Logo
    and starts again.
    Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks
    Have you held down the power button and toggled the ringer switch to force a full reboot? I had a boot problem on one of the Veers when we first got them and had to do the force reboot.

If that doesn't fix it, I would say force USB mode and doctor. I just had to doctor the wifes Veer after setting up her Pre2. This was a forced profile reset and I wasn't getting the ATT logo so no similarities to your issue, but if the forced reboot doesn't work, doctor is really your only other choice with the Veer that I can think of since there is no battery pull option.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    With Doctor
    My veer is back and is working fine
    glad it worked over many devices, over 2 years it was the first time I had to doctor, but it fixed whatever was ailing it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...