Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    So i just bought a veer of ebay for 140 unlocked BNIB and im just wondering how it is i have been running a pixi plus on 2.1 for a little while now, how would it compare to my lovely pixi. Thanks
    HP store is only for $50 .......
  3.    #3  
    wont ship to canada.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I have a veer and its awesome, I thought it was a bad idea but once you use one its awesome, its very small but i find its great for everything although browsing is a bit harder because of the limited landscape.
    Pocket God... The Pre 3 is actually God... but i'll never get to see it.
    74sickness likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I have a veer and its awesome, I thought it was a bad idea but once you use one its awesome, its very small but i find its great for everything although browsing is a bit harder because of the limited landscape.
    that's great to hear you sent me the info on the pre 3 but I just couldent bite the bullet and pay 500 bucks so I bought a veer.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    My pre 3 definitles fills the whole entire pocket while the veer I have to search for.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I understand it is quite a bit of money, but you will like the veer, even after owning a pre 3 the veer still remains a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    that's great to hear you sent me the info on the pre 3 but I just couldent bite the bullet and pay 500 bucks so I bought a veer.
  9.    #9  
    defiently excited :-) so hp touchpad, 2 pixies,and a veer now what's next lool.
    veer is a very good phone. if it came with a ffc, it would top the pre 3 for me. i dont have the pre 3 yet, its on the way but i like the feel of the small veer in my hands and in my pocket.

again, veer is a good phone, especially if your not trying to use it as a laptop replacement....as so many expect of their phones these days.
    If you were happy with the Pixi Plus (I loved mine, too), you will love the Veer. It's what the Pixi should have been from a hardware perspective. It can easily cope with all tasks at hand and plays in the same league as a Pre2 when it comes to performance (And I must admit the memory problem of the Pre3 makes the Veer got into advantage here! If there was a 2.2 update for the Veer, I would think about switching back to the veer as main phone). It's a great phone and I had much fun using it as main phone...

And all the people who see it are amazed about the small size.
    (But it's not that much smaller than a pixi)
    Where can I still get a Veer for $50?
    Quote Originally Posted by hkgolden1988 View Post
    HP store is only for $50 .......
    Link? HP store (at least where I have been looking) still lists @ $99 and out of stock. In another news, between yesterday and today, they have pulled the Ipaq from the store.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    Where can I still get a Veer for $50?

NEW HP Veer 4G - 8GB - Black GSM (AT&T) Smartphone . | eBay

that's really cheap.
    That guy must have hit the Palm store, that is a good price for Buy it Now. If I wasn't in Pre2 hunting mode and didn't already have a backup Veer laying around I would buy.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    That guy must have hit the Palm store, that is a good price for Buy it Now. If I wasn't in Pre2 hunting mode and didn't already have a backup Veer laying around I would buy.

Its a great deal for what it is I'm in Canada and couldent buy this one. So I had to pay more but its still a great buy for a unlocked veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    US$80 is a good US$10 cheaper than the rest of the resellers online. However for non USA buyers these low prices may try to actually jack up shipping costs.
    Someone should ask what the seller means by "This is the ONLY phone available in the USA that will interact with the HP Touchpad."
    The link goes to an $80 phone.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    The link goes to an $80 phone.
    cheapest you are going to find.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast