Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Link? HP store (at least where I have been looking) still lists @ $99 and out of stock. In another news, between yesterday and today, they have pulled the Ipaq from the store.
    The ONLY HP WebOS Retail Store at Sunnyvale,CA.
    They sell a lot of stuff (HP Veer, Pixi Plus, Pre3, touchpad, touchstone, usb cable, chargers,etc)
    The ONLY HP WebOS Retail Store at Sunnyvale,CA.
    They sell a lot of stuff (HP Veer, Pixi Plus, Pre3, touchpad, touchstone, usb cable, chargers,etc)
    really Sunnyvale is selling Pre3s? I will make the drive to pick some up. Last I hears Palm store was out of stock of most devices. I see a lot of the devices on ebay coming from the bay area...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Damm no uk postage thats sucks man you cannot be seroius man.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    really Sunnyvale is selling Pre3s? I will make the drive to pick some up. Last I hears Palm store was out of stock of most devices. I see a lot of the devices on ebay coming from the bay area...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Pre3 and touchpad (4G/64GB) are only for employee.
    BUT you might ask an employee to buy those for you.

As of Wednesday, the store still carries Veer(Black only)/Pixi Plus/micro usb cables/ancient palm accessories. (No more touchstone/accessories for touchpad)

**CAUTION**
    Employees are required to sign an agreement those items are not for resale, otherwise they would be in trouble (including being fired).
    If anyone of you wants to buy those items from an employee and then resell them, you may cause him/her undesired consequences.
  5.    #25  
    Just got it now im in love with it preware here we come
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12