Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By baloo247
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Waiting for veer my arrive, I was wondering how are these phones on data?
    I use an iphone and currently I average about 250mb.

Thanks
    reduce the logging and turn off backups and your all good.

Personally I have mine set to 2g and no data (with wifi and backups enabled) all the time. I enable data when i need it. This way the phone lasts up 2 - 3 days without charge.

love this phone and I've come from an iphone 3gs and an samsung ndroid phone.
    Tatobest likes this.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Can you turn off logging and back up?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    How do you reduce the logging or turn it right off?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This is kinda a silly question - each person uses a different amount of data - I for instance download tons of podcasts and use my Veer as a personal hotspot so naturally I would use more data than someone that doesn't do these things.
    Pre 3 QWERTY, The Veer, GSM Pre 2 and GSM Pixi Plus - 64GB White TouchPad and 32GB Black TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    This is kinda a silly question - each person uses a different amount of data - I for instance download tons of podcasts and use my Veer as a personal hotspot so naturally I would use more data than someone that doesn't do these things.
    Agreed, also depends on how often you are near WiFi. I download a podcast a day during the week, but I do it in the morning when I am getting ready for work over WiFi. My phone is usually on WiFi from the time I get home to when I leave for work, plus when I get home my phone is usually just laying there in case I get a call or SMS, data flows through the TP at that point.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...