1.    #1  
    Hi- I was thinking about buying an AT&T veer off Ebay. Not interested in the hotspot deal because I am afraid of possibly losing the 30 unlimited data plan. Anyone have any experience or advice on my quandary? Thank you!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin View Post
    Hi- I was thinking about buying an AT&T veer off Ebay. Not interested in the hotspot deal because I am afraid of possibly losing the 30 unlimited data plan. Anyone have any experience or advice on my quandary? Thank you!
    Allowed to keep mine. Just added 4G.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Yes you will be able to keep the unlimited data plan but like you said if you decide to go with tethering they move you to the $45 for 4GB of tethering. Better off just using free tether.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I kept mine but they put me on 4G unlimited for less actually...free tether needs a bug fix...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0